The Green Mountains


We had a wonderful long weekend in Vermont. It was full of: time with Daddy, tractor rides, holding baby kittens & bunnies, feeding goats...

pony rides...

first time slumber party, secrets, giggles and whispering late into the night with our bff and cousin...


s'mores, freeze tag, looking for frogs, hunting dinosaurs, long walks, barbecuing...

time with Emme's favorite person on the entire planet...Uncle B. It was truly a fantastic time! The kids had a blast and the bonus...I got to to hang out with my baby sister :-)

I didn't have access to my computer (which is always a good thing!) Thank you for all the great comments I received over the weekend! I hope you all enjoyed your weekends!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Sounds like ER's idea of a great weekend too! Looks like you had a great time, and yes unplugging is wonderful too!

***Sharon*** said...

Your pictures say it all! It looks like you all had a lovely time! Welcome back!

Amy said...

That looks like a fun time. I love the gooey snack.

Valerie @ Frugal Family Fun Blog said...

Wow, they look like they had a fabulous time! How cute!!

Abbie said...

Great pics! gotta love Vermont, your activity descriptions are so New England! Abbie

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs